J.R. Wyatt, Esq.
J.R. Wyatt is a battle-tested attorney with over 15 years of experience. Mr. Wyatt regularly handles high-stakes litigation, involving everything from Civil Rights actions to complex Bankruptcy matters. He has experience with the NFL Concussion Litigation and understands the deadlines and process and will get results. Having spent the first 6 years of his career with 2 of largest law firms in the country, Mr. Wyatt is well aware of how large corporations and associations defend cases. Mr. Wyatt is often willing to represent clients in cases that other attorneys deem unwinnable and obtains results. If you are interested in having an attorney aggressively litigate on your behalf, please contact Mr. Wyatt at your convenience.
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- New York State
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- Georgetown Law Center, Washington, D.C.
- J.D. – 1999
- University of Michigan , New York
- B.A. – 1996